Tax Refunds

When might you have overpaid tax through your job?

You may have paid too much tax if:

  • you started a new job and had an emergency tax code for a while
  • your employer was using the wrong tax code
  • you were only employed for part of the year
  • you’re a student who only worked at holiday times and didn’t complete form P38S Student Employees
  • you had more than one job at the same time
  • other income you have which is taxed through your tax code for example, savings/investment income has reduced since you last told HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) about it – which means the amount of income included in your tax code is too high
  • you stopped working and didn’t get any taxable earnings or benefits for the rest of the year
  • your circumstances changed – for example you changed from full to part-time working or became self-employed
  • you were made redundant
  • you received payments after leaving such as arrears of pay, payments in lieu of notice, unpaid holiday pay, redundancy or termination payments including compensation for loss of office or employment

If you want to claim Tax Refund and you have your P60s and P45s from your employers click here.

You can contact us to claim your Tax Back today.

When might you have overpaid tax after you have been working in Construction Industry (CIS)?

  • you had 30% tax deducted because you were not registered in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
  • you had expenses you had to pay to do your work
  • you had low income in tax year

You need to file Tax Return to claim your Tax Refund. Click here to file your Tax Refund.

Or you can contact us. Click here to Contact us today.